Lima für 1GRJE-Motor

Light Duty (Bundera/Prado): 1984 - 1996
Heavy Duty: 1984 - heute
Colin_GRJ79L

Re: Lima für 1GRJE-Motor

Beitrag von Colin_GRJ79L »

Letzter Beitrag der vorhergehenden Seite:

@se7en6
Mit dem „Single Point of Failure“ haben Sie völlig Recht. Deshalb führen wir auch einen tragbaren All-in-One-Akku mit (EcoFlow). Und zum Kochen nehmen wir auch Camping-Gaskocher mit (wir machen Rucksacktouren mit Zelt). Und wir werden einen gusseisernen Topf zum Kochen auf offenem Feuer haben (wir lieben es, auf echtem Feuer zu kochen, aber wie Sie wissen, ist das nicht immer möglich).
Wir campen seit 40 Jahren und wissen daher ein wenig über das Kochen im Freien Bescheid.
Vielen Dank für alle hilfreichen Informationen und einen schönen Tag!

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Isarindianer

Beitrag von Isarindianer »

Hi Colin

My truck is a GRJZ9L- TJMNKV single cab pickup model year 2021 and the temperature compensated alternator is an issue to which I have not yet found a good solution, despite a lot of googling and checking in Australian and Amercan forums. If you manage to find a fix at some time, I would very much appreciate if you could then report out in this forum.

BTW: We cook on gas but also love making a fire and cooking in our cast iron Dutch oven whenever possible. Enjoy your car and the camping!

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Colin_GRJ79L

@Isarindianer
I have only checked this forum so far and I've thought that in the topic GRJ78 alternator, on page 3, it was presented a working solution for the temperature compensated alternator. It was a DYI solution by @Marsu and then a link posted by @Funcruiser to a commercial solution of the diode/fuse.
Are these solutions not working with GRJ79L? Or did I misunderstood the Google translation and the diode is not actually fixing this issue? :think:

To avoid this issue of the controlled alternator, I could also go with installing a secondary alternator, dedicated only to charging the leisure batteries. This solution, like everything else, has pros and cons. The company that does the modifications for my Cruiser in Romania said they won't do it. Did anybody here installed a secondary alternator on a 1GR-FE engine?

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Marsu

Beitrag von Marsu »

Hello Colin,

the solution with the diode works for me without any problems, even though I now mostly charge via the photovoltaic system.

Best regards
Oliver
GRJ79 mit Eigenbau-Kabine

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Colin_GRJ79L

Danke, Oliver!
Gut zu hören, dass es eine funktionierende Lösung für das temperaturkompensierte Lima gibt.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Antworten

Zurück zu „Land Cruiser J7 / 70 Series“